Fjallraven Abisko Hybrid Windbreaker M
Light, airy jacket for high-intensity activities in warm, sunny climates. Designed for maximum ventilation with a light wind-resistant recycled polyester fabric on the front, hood and sleeves, while the side panels and back are in airy mesh. Perfect for trekking, paddling, cycling and other sweaty activities where you need protection from the sun and wind but don’t want to risk getting too hot. The hood has a sewn-in wire in the brim and Velcro at the back so it can be adjusted for the perfect protection when the sun is beating down. The zipper is two way and has a protective detail under the chin. Zippered hand pockets. Drawcord adjustment at the hem and sleeve cuffs with elastic edging.
- Light, air-permeable jacket for intense activities in very warm climates.
- Combines lightly wind and water resistant recycled polyester with mesh fabric at the sides and back for maximum ventilation.
- The hood is adjustable for sun protection with a wire in the brim and Velcro at the back.
- Perfect for summer trekking, kayaking, biking and many other active pursuits where you need shelter from wind and sun, without getting too warm.
- Two-way front zipper with chin-guard.Zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic edging at sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at the hem.
Material: 100% Polyester
Weight: 290 g in size M